This Site requires scripts to be enabled in your browser.. Redirecting..
Just Start the Lies: In case you needed any more proof that JSTL is a heartless POS

Friday, 27 April 2012

In case you needed any more proof that JSTL is a heartless POS


I'm sure you're all aware that Charla of JSTL has been faking Tori of J4A on twitter. If you needed any more proof that she is a POS here it is! Charla tweeted "I'll meet you in hell" about Tori's father who passed away 2 years ago from cancer. 

Would a good person say this? I don't think so. Those are the words of a truly cruel, heartless, and demented person. And yet for some odd reason (very few) people actually believe she has Ayla's best interest at heart. 

I urge all of you to contact twitter and ask that they remove the fake account. I urge all of you to contact blogspot and ask that they remove her blog. And if any of you are interested, I urge you to email me (startthelies@mail.com) for her IP address and ISP (internet service provider) and contact them regarding this ongoing harassment and ask that they disconnect her internet.

7 comments:

  1. So sad that a case like this has brought the worst out of some people. This case shows that true evil does exist, and the people make comments like that for the pure intent of hurting someone perpetuate the evil. I am glad to say that more good people have risen to the surface, have bonded to make Ayla's case stay in the spotlight, and have pursued true justice for Ayla. Good shall always win over evil in the end....I hope that these heartless people learn to change their ways. I will be praying for them, as clearly they need all the help they can get. god bless you for standing up for what s right. Let's get Ayla home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not this case that is bringing the crazy out of JSTL/charla, she's a crazy twat to start with...

      Delete
  2. I for one will contact twitter and blogspot. She needs to be stopped. I am glad that I live nowhere near her she has caused so much pain and heartache that I would do some serious damage to her. Thank you for your blog you are doing a good thing by exposing her. I am gonna email you later for her computer info. I am gonna get this bitch and I know I'm not alone

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTF!!!!! Seriously, is that really legal???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was pretty disgusted when I read this. It was certainly below the belt. I wonder if that is why most of her regular readers have abandoned her blog. They finally see how childish and petty she is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a rotten thing to do. I saw that post, but didn't know what it meant. It goes to show Charla has no limits. She'll have her day. Apparently she feels no regret. What a sick, twisted person. She must have suffered severe abuse or neglect. What a lost, hurting soul.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sick and twisted; if nothing else can prove it, this does. Hateful bitch...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for supporting Justice For Ayla.